You'll regularly receive bookkeeping updates from our end. Got urgent queries that just can't stick around? As social media managers, we understand the value of time, so expect a response from us within one business day or fewer.
Our platform enables you to automate data entries from most leading platforms to circumvent typical errors. We collaborate with key social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn—ensuring your financial management is always precise.
Say goodbye to the chaos of scattered spreadsheets and never-ending manual tracking—we automate data directly from your associated profiles. Gain insights from one consolidated dashboard so you can effortlessly comprehend the health of your social media accounts and make strategic decisions.
DR. BUKKY KOLAWOLE
A bookkeeper can help manage your financial transactions as a social media manager by ensuring all your financial operations are performed accurately and in a timely manner. This includes recording and categorizing your business expenses and income, monitoring your cash flow, and ensuring your accounts are balanced. With a bookkeeper at your side, you can concentrate on the creative and strategic aspects of your job, without needing to worry about the financial details. Moreover, a bookkeeper can provide valuable financial insights and reports to help you gain a clear understanding of your social media venture's financial health, aiding in decision-making and long-term planning.
What types of deductible expenses can I claim as a social media manager and how can a bookkeeper help?
As a social media manager, you are deemed to incur various expenses in the course of performing your job tasks. Some of these deductible expenses include costs for software and subscriptions related to social media platform management, expenses for internet and phone services, costs associated with professional development courses, and even home office expenses. Additionally, if you are self-employed, you could also be able to deduct a certain portion of your self-employment taxes.
A skilled bookkeeper can help in numerous ways in this aspect. They can act as a key resource in identifying and quantifying deductible expenses. An experienced bookkeeper can help you track your expenses efficiently, differentiate between personal and business expenses, correctly categorize your expenses, and help prepare your financials for tax time. They can also help to ensure that deductible expenses are accurately documented in case of future audits. This way, you will not miss any potential tax savings and stay compliant with tax laws.
As a social media manager, there are several specific bookkeeping practices that could help improve your income tracking:
- Regular Transaction Tracking: It's important to regularly keep track of all transactions, which includes both income and expenses to create a clear financial picture.
- Documenting Business Expenses: Keep track of and document all business-related expenses. This can help during tax season and make sure you're accurately tracking the profitability of your business.
- Separate Personal and Business Finances: To get a clear image of your business income, it's advisable to separate your personal and business finances.
- Quarterly Tax Estimation: As a freelancer or independent contractor, estimate and pay your taxes on a quarterly basis to ensure you're not met with a large tax bill all at once.
- Use Professional Accounting Software: Consider using professional software or working with a professional bookkeeper. This can help make the financial aspect of your business more manageable and ensure accurate financial insights.
Professional bookkeepers are knowledgeable in these and other methods of good financial management
Nope! All bookkeeping is completed in-house.
Your bookkeeper will be your main point of contact, but at times you might hear from another member of your team. This is usually when your bookkeeper goes on vacation, is sick, or otherwise unavailable.
We handle the bookkeeping for you but sometimes we’ll need your input, especially at year-end. On average, expect to spend 15 minutes each month answering questions for your bookkeeper, or uploading supporting docs.